Skocz do zawartości

Martin Mariner PBM 5A (temat i posty w języku angielskim)

Seahawk

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Happy new year to all of you !

Let the new 2009 be full of prosperity ,generous and nice in everyone's ocupation ,

who deals with our favourite sport -the aeromodellin!

Lately i've started a project for the building of a copy of dual motor amphibia

MARTIN MARINER PBM 5A in M 1/12

Wingspan: 2850mm

Lenght: 1880 mm

Engines: 2x20 sm3 RCV-120SP

The model is made from extrusion moulded foamed plastics with a GFK covering.

I hope That i would take place with it in Nessebar Seaplanes Model Cup 2009 -

the only competitiion for models of waterplanes in Bulgaria on 12. and 13.09.2009.

http://rc-bulgaria.com/index.php?topic=541.0

p1010091rz8.jpg

p1010093ha1.jpg

p1010092rq8.jpg

p1010116sb6.jpg

p1010128qt0.jpg

p1010099xc7.jpg

Trochę opisu

The RCV60-SP RCV90SP and RCV120SP were designed with the scale modeller in mind. This quality CNC machined engine has a similar power output to conventional poppet valve 4-stroke engines and can be used in scale or general sport models. Models that would normally use a 4-stroke .60 or a 2-stroke .40 can use the RCV60SP, models that would normally use a 4-stroke .90 or a 2-stroke .60 can use the RCV90SP and models that would normally use a 4-stroke .120 or a 2-stroke .70 can use the RCV120SP. The engine still uses RCV's unique rotary valve system - which has only one extra moving component to a 2-stroke and so is easy to maintain. One more benefit to RCV SP engines is the behind the prop starting facility (now included with engine), which allows the modeller to stay behind the prop at all times

A tu dane techniczne

Z opisu jest to czterotakt z wirującym cylindrem,w googlach jest film z pracą tego silnika

A tutaj PDF z dokładnymi danymi i przekrojami

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

Hi everyone ,

I beg my pardon I write in english .I hope there are no insulted.

Reccomended full weight for this model is 9 kg.To my regret i don't have many pictures ,but my goal was to build it ,not to show how it's made

step by step.This is probably an oversight and further I'll take more pictures .Inside the ribs are hollow,and the board wall is 30 to 35 mm foam.

The glider of the model with the stabilizers ,the centreplane and motogondolas/without engines/ in the moment weighs 2500 g.

There will be progress ,but there is still the landing gear to be done and its fitting in the body.This slows the co vering of the body with fiberglass.

pbm11.jpg[pbm12.jpg

• 3 tygodnie później...

9 kg?? Ok, my idea is to use this great machine to transport Your fine Bulgarian wine to Poland ;) It's Mariner, so we can use one of near lakes ;P.

Sorry, but my opinion is, that it will be crime, if we (begginers) won't have photo-story with clear directions how to build plane like this.

Off top: how did You get to this forum??? thera are few Germans, as i know, but nobody from Bulgaria, i think...

Best Regards

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.