Skocz do zawartości

Spitfire z DeAgostini

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

@ Rafal. K 

i wish i could speak other languages, unfortunately, google translate is the only way i semi know what is being said. please be aware, i mean no ill feelings if i do write something that is hard to understand. As i know google translate is a rough translator. 

I am really looking forward to this build. and if your finished plane Kesto is anything to go by, it will be a nice flier too. I will too be converting mine to electric, and employing some of your modifications, as you have done them so nicely.

But i would also like to put in the flaps, and working retracts. Maybe some nice suspension struts will be in order for this build. 

Tony. 

@ Rafał. K
Chciałabym mówić innymi językami, niestety, google translate to jedyny sposób i pół wiedzieć, co się mówi. należy pamiętać, nie mam na myśli chore uczucia jeśli zrobię napisać coś, co jest trudne do zrozumienia. Jak google translate Wiem, że jest szorstki tłumacz.

Jestem naprawdę doczekać tej kompilacji. a jeśli samolot Kesto jest gotowy, aby przejść przez coś, to będzie piękny ulotkę też. Będę też być przekształcenie kopalni elektryczne, z wykorzystaniem niektórych swoich modyfikacji, jak zrobić je tak ładnie.
Ale chciałbym również, aby umieścić w klapkach i cofa pracy. Może jakieś ładne rozpórki zawieszenia będzie w porządku dla tej kompilacji.

Tony.

A może kolega pomęczy się trochę po polsku, i może coś dobrego z tego będzie?

Personally I prefer if someone writes in English and I translate that text in google translator (if I don't know some words). Why? Because some technical (modelers) words are translated so wrong and I don't understand a most of sentences.

BTW, my English isn't fluent. ;)

I have posted in the welcome section, so we can get back on topic here. please feel free, any question directed at me, that are nor related to this thread, please put there. http://pfmrc.eu/index.php?/topic/54574-hello/

Thank you. 

Tony. 

P.S @ Mirkus i have added my closest town center, thanks :)

i only got it a few days ago, ive spent all my time trying to find what im missing. it has been very stressful. almost to the point i thought about selling the rest on ebay. but thanks to kesto, when i get the plans, i can get some blasa and plywood to start building :) 

pictures will come soon enough, as i intend to take my time with this build. 

Witamy z powrotem, więc nie należy się martwić, ponieważ modelarz musi być cierpliwy i dążyć do sukcesu, nawet jeśli na pierwszy nic nie wychodzi lub czegoś brakuje. Jeśli jesteś cierpliwy i na pewno będą wtrwały można zbudować ten model na przykład .I mają cnc cięcie laserowe i może coś

Sorry for my absence, ive been very busy recently with work, and children. :) 

but i have been doing some research, and found she has a few imperfections. like , the landing gear needs to be raked forward, to prevent nose overs when landing, 

at slow speed the ailerons do not have much authority, 

some of the wood is poor quality, 

and she carries a lot of weight. 

How much of this is true? 

I plan on doing retractable landing gear, with some suspension units, and if it is anything like the Dynam Spitfire (which i have) she will need the gear raked forward) 

I also plan on doing the electric conversion, as petrol is very noisy, and i know i will get nothing but complaints from noise. 

Are the ailerons an issue? or are they different when you put the servos directly on them like you have Kesto? 

Poor quality wood will not be an issue, as my local hobby shop is a 3 minute walk away. and they stock a lot of balsa and ply, 

Weight, i will plan on making her as light as possible, so i may even try my hand at fiber glassing. :) who knows. 

I am itching to get on with the build though, but i still need to learn a few things. 

p.s 

That video has scared me, 99, i just could not pronounce it correctly.... how do you guys learn 2 languages, i have enough trouble with 1.... :) lol. 

That is true robertus, but the same can be said for any part work collection.

I built the 1/32 lancaster from Hachette, and that was way over priced, but i had fun building it, it took me about 3 years, only because it was overly complicated, and extreamly detailed.

But, this will be my first proper balsa build, i tried many years ago to build a control line p-40, and that failed terribly. What advice do you guys have for building this,

This goes for how to build, and glues.  

edit - 

The post man has just been, and i must say, Kesto, you are truly an amazing person, i was expecting an email, with digital copies of the plans, i was not expecting you to go to such lengths, thank you so much, you have made this project a reality. 

Once i have got my list of parts, i will be going to my local hobby shop to stock up on balsa, and lite ply. 

Thank you once again Kesto. I too will be documenting the build like you have, so if i hear of some one else that could be helped with such kindness, i can pay it forward. 

• 4 tygodnie później...

Kesto, with your experience flying this spitfire, could i reduce the size of the rear horizontal stabilizer? as it is on the big side? It is way off scale, although i know this bird is not to scale, i would like to reduce it a bit to make it look more scale.

Tony.  

Thank you for the response. I have the Dynam Spitfire, 1400mm, and the rear stabilizer is a little larger than scale, which has given it alot of elevator authority, so much so, that at high speed, and 100% rates, she will most likely fold her wings in 2 if you pull up hard. Watching your video of your first flights Kesto, you have alot of aggressive pitching, this is something i want to avoid, (i can adjust the rates and expo) but if i can make it a bit smaller without making her un-flyable it would be a bonus.   

• 7 miesięcy temu...
 Udostępnij

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.