Skocz do zawartości

parkflyers: gdzie mozna latać w Polsce

VJ

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam,

Ten tekst został przetłumaczony z google translate, więc mogą się pojawić pewne błędy / dziwne rzeczy. :)

Jestem nowy na forum i nie wiesz, gdzie mogę i nie możesz pisać (ale wydaje się pracować tutaj)

Czy można latać małe elektryczne Samoloty RC / śmigłowców w parkach w Polska? Oczywiście, nie powinno przeszkadzać i stanowić zagrożenie dla ludzi lub zwierząt.

Na przykład w Warszawie: gdzie można latać ParkFlyers? Jakie są ograniczenia (np. wielkość, waga, minimalna odległość od drogi, ...). I są tam niektóre dokumenty prawne, aby pokazać / udowodnić, że jest dozwolone?

Dzięki!

Jörg

--original--

Hello,

This text was translated with google translate, so there could be some errors/weird things. :)

I'm new to the forum and not sure where I can and cannot post (but it seems work here)

Is it allowed to fly small electric RC planes/helicopters in public parks in Poland? Of course, one should not disturb and endanger people or animals.

For instance in Warsaw: where can you fly ParkFlyers? What are the limitations (e.g. size, weight, minimal distance from road, ...). And are there some legal documents to show/prove that it is allowed?

Thanks!

Jörg

Hello Jorg

Unfortunately I have to use a translator

As for flying in Poland, just what is required only common sense and attention. The best thing to have insurance modeling, but is usually associated with this when we fly to more people. Clubs modeling, modelers have any private meetings to talk about but good to have.

Hey VJ, what Cimek said is almost everything you need to know. Apart from that, just remember not to fly in vicinity of active airfields - both civilian and military. What you should avoid are CTRs and MCTRs respectively, you can find those on any aviation charts. If you don't have any access the charts - just stay away (at least 5 km) from any such airfields.

Have a nice flying time here in Poland! :o)

Hello. Sorry for my bad english. :)

In Warsaw, you can go to Pałacowa street, in Wilanów (South Warsaw).

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=warsaw,+pa%C5%82acowa&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&ll=52.143181,21.09139&spn=0.013827,0.027595&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=38.144864,56.513672&vpsrc=6&hq=pa%C5%82acowa&hnear=Warszawa,+Mazowieckie,+Polska&t=h&z=15

This is popular meeting place of many RC pilots from Warsaw.

Here: http://pfmrc.eu/viewforum.php?f=146

You can ask about date and hour meetings.

Hi Joerg,

there are no official regulations regarding RC parkflyers. However it is adviced to have an insurance (civil liability).

In southern Warsaw, Pałacowa is a good choice. If weather allows, we meet there mainly on the weekends. Everyone is wellcome, however preferred are electric parkflyers.

No written rules, but repeated dangerous flying over people and cars may result in learning some new polish phrases. It is also assumed, that in case of accidents the pilot accepts costs (therefore we recommend insurance).

From time to time we collect around 20 zloty for maintenance of the field.

Other knwn places to fly RC is Parzniew near Pruszkow, Celulozy, Koczargi.

Cheers,

Michael

Dzięki za wszystkie odpowiedzi (oraz podjęcie wysiłku na nie odpowiedzieć w języku angielskim - jeśli tylko mój polski był tak dobry, ale się uczę!).

Przeprowadzka do Warszawy stało się nieco trudniejsze do wykonania hobby zrobiłem w Belgii, i zawsze byłem zainteresowany samolotów RC. Ale chciałem się najpierw upewnić, że nie jest zbyt skomplikowane, by znaleźć miejsce, aby przejść do. :-)

Tak, jestem nowy na hobby i może sprawdzić Pałacowa (będę mieć oko na inne bieżnika dla czasów / dat :-)). Można tam nawet nie ma zaplanowane spotkanie?

--original--

Thanks for all the answers (and for making the effort to answer them in English - if only my Polish was that good, but I'm learning!).

Moving to Warsaw has made it a bit more difficult to do the hobbies I did in Belgium, and I've always been interested in RC aircraft. But I wanted to make sure first it is not too complicated to find a place to go to. :-)

So, I'm new to the hobby and might check out Pałacowa (I'll keep an eye on the other tread for times/dates :-)). Can you go there even if there is no meeting planned?

Can you go there even if there is no meeting planned?

Sure, the field is not an "official" place, and it is open anytime for anyone. You can send me a PM when you decide to go.

By the way, it is just a rough field, so do not expect a tarmac runway.

Cheers,

Michal

Dzięki za wszystkie informacje!

Jestem być może trochę za wcześnie, z pytaniem, to wszystko, ale Czytałem dużo i nie chcesz czekać, aby dowiedzieć się więcej. Najprawdopodobniej będę miał samolot w styczniu lub lutym.

Podejrzewam, że zimą nie może być najlepszy czas na latające? (zimne ręce, mniej baterii) :-)

Ponadto, nie jest to duży problem do ziemi małych samolotów (np. 50 cm rozpiętości skrzydeł) na polu trawy (można wymienić "szorstki pole")?

--

Thanks for all the information!

I'm perhaps a bit early with asking it all, but I was just reading up a lot and did not want to wait to find out more. Most likely I'll get the plane in January or February.

I suspect winter might not be the best time to go flying? (cold hands, less battery power) :P

Also, is it not a big problem to land small planes (e.g. 50 cm wingspan) on the grass field (you mention "rough field")?

I suspect winter might not be the best time to go flying? (cold hands, less battery power) :D

Also, is it not a big problem to land small planes (e.g. 50 cm wingspan) on the grass field (you mention "rough field")?

We sometimes fly in winter. Cold hands are a problem, batteries are kept warm in the car.

http://forumrc.alexba.eu/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=126751&highlight=#126751

Cheers,

Michael

Dzięki za odpowiedzi (ładne zdjęcia:)).

Patrzę na mniejszych samolotów skalę (ok. 50 cm rozpiętości skrzydeł), głównie z powodu braku miejsca na home.I wiedzą dużo więcej o praktyczną stronę rzeczy ...

Po prostu z ciekawości, czy są jakieś miejsca, które mają drogi startowej (egclubs)? Mimo to pole, na którym można przejść do dowolnym momencie wydaje się doskonały (i pehaps mniej zatłoczone;))!

Jörg

--

Thanks for the answers (nice photos :)).

I'm looking at smaller scale aircraft (approx. 50 cm wingspan), mainly due to lack of storage space at home.I know a lot more about the practical side of things...

Just out of curiosity, are there places that have a runway (e.g.clubs)? Still, a field where you can go to anytime you want seems perfect (and pehaps less crowded :))!

Jörg

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.