Skocz do zawartości

http://hobbyking.com/

slawko_k

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 3 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Ja zamawiałem z Chin do Polski model i niczego nie dołożyli. Aż się zdziwiłem, byłem przygotowany, że jak poprzednie paczki zostaną przepuszczone przez Urząd Celny i doliczą VAT i inne podatki (cła na modelarskie nie ma).

Tak więc - nie ma reguły...

Ja ostatnio miałem przygodę z magazynem international, składałem zamówienia w grudniu odpowiednio 21,23,24. Wszystkie 3 paczki wysłane 24 grudnia. Dotarła jedna.

W połowie stycznia napisałem do supportu, 23 stycznia rozpoczęli "inwestygacje". Od czego czasu co mniej więcej tydzień rozmawiałem poprzez livechat, pytając o status.

27 lutego, ponieważ nie było postępów, powiedzieli mi że zwrócą kasę. Wybrałem aby zwrot był na PayPal, ponieważ z PayPal płaciłem kartą, zwrot trwał dłużej.

Kasę otrzymałem wczoraj. :) straty to 20zł (różnice w kursie przy przewalutowaniu) oraz czas.

Gość Jerzy Markiton

Mnie od 06.12.13. - "zaginęły" 2 przesyłki. Łącznie na niecałe 80$. Przy 1 reklamacji dostawałem maile co 2-3 dni z przeprosinami i prośbą o wyrozumiałość. Poprosiłem o zwrot na konto Pay Pal. Maile przychodziły do momentu aż minął termin wszczęcia roszczenia przez Pay Pal.... Teraz nawet automat nie odpowiada !

Aktualnie zaczynają mnie zasypywać mailami z prośbą o wyrozumiałość i zapewnieniami o najwyższej trosce i tym podobny bełkot w sprawie 2-giej przesyłki.

Tym razem statystyka nie kłamie - na takim procederze można spokojnie zarobić !

- Jurek

Ja mam identycznie tak jak kolega Wojtass_nt .

Kumpel złożył mi zamówienie z HK z tym, że niestety zapłacił z karty kredytowej. Zamówienie wysłane 13 lutego , 24 lutego trafiło na pocztę polską i paczki do tej pory nie ma w trackingu poczty polskiej. Tak to wygląda na stronie trackingowej : 508e41d3.png

Jestem na etapie rozmowy przez live chat.

Pomijając fakt, że gość próbuje mi wmówić, że mam tą paczkę u siebie a ciągle chcę zwrot kasy więc to oni rozpoczną śledztwo to uważam, że ten sklep schodzi na szczury (bo kocham psy). Pozwoliłem sobie posłużyć się powyższym screenem jako dowód, że sobie tego nie wymyślam.

edit:

Operator Michael has joined the chat.

[03:28:46] Michael: Hi! I'm Michael and I hope you're doing well.Thank you for contacting Hobbyking live chat support! I would like to apologize in advance for the late response for are experiencing a high volume of inquiries right now. We are currently assisting multiple customer at the moment . Rest assured that I'll get back to you as soon as i can.

[03:28:57] Michael: Hi! How may i help you?

[03:29:24] Wojciech: Hi

[03:30:08] Wojciech: I'm writing because I wanted to know what happend with my order shipped 17th of February. 2008683053

[03:31:00] Wojciech: I sent 3 e-mails via paypal during past week and no answer.

[03:32:02] Wojciech: I've made more than 90 orders and I'm dissapointed that there is no so poor shipping.

[03:32:07] Wojciech: now*

[03:33:36] Michael: .I went ahead and checked that your order 2008683053 is posted 18/02/2014 via Express Mail Service to POLAND which takes 5-15 business days. You can track the order on this website http://www.17track.net/ or http://www.logicons.com/Tracking/TrackingItems.aspx using this tracking number EE186287297FJ given by the shipping company. This is the information given by the shipping company about the status of your order: 2014-03-03 00:01, Poland - Warsaw, Parcel items in transit at next postal exchange 2014-02-26 13:15, Poland - Warsaw, Parcel items received at delivery exchange 2014-02-21 21:39, Fiji - Nadi, Dispatches created Your order is beyond on it's transit timeframe. In some occasions, items were held for inspection as per custom policies. I highly recommend you to coordinate with your local post office. We advise you to do this procedure in order to avoid the tedious process. In case the parcel is absent, please contact us immediately. We will request an investigation to track/locate the parcel to our management.

[03:33:40] Wojciech: At the end of this week I'm going to open investigation via paypal

[03:34:38] Wojciech: this is bullshit! The tracking shows always the same, no matter what it is. I know many people from Poland that have exactly the same tracking informations and also didn't get his orders.

[03:35:31] Wojciech: I had coordinated with my post office and they said that they never had my order.

[03:38:11] Wojciech: I chose the more expensive shiping to get that order few days after my birthday... now I have no money and no charger

[03:40:04] Wojciech: You know that I might never get that order. That's the reason HK quit cooperation with that post.

[03:40:34] Michael: I completely understand your concern Wojciech. I know it's kinda frustrated in your end. I would like to inform you that it means the item is already on the hand of Poland. It might on the customs office or local post office under inspection due to your country policies and waiting for you to claim. As of the moment. I see that you open a dispute on paypal. This is the reason why you can able to have the order. In case that still want the order. I suggest you to close the dispute. In case, that you didn't want to close the dispute I will request to open an investigation on our end.

[03:41:45] Wojciech: It's not in the hand of Poland... would You like to see official mail (in polish language) from Poczta Polska?

[03:42:47] Wojciech: http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/

[03:42:52] Michael: Yes please,

[03:43:05] Michael: Thank you for that. One moment I will check it.

[03:43:16] Wojciech: here is the tracking site of Polish Post. Please enter tracking number and see what it shows

The visitor has sent a file: Odp_ Re_ Zagubiona przesyłka.htm

[03:45:55] Wojciech: here is my conversation with Polish Post

[03:47:10] Wojciech: http://www.fotoszok.pl/upload/508e41d3.png

[03:47:44] Wojciech: and here You got screenshot showing order of my friend I found on the polish RC forum.

[03:48:16] Wojciech: there are exactly the same events and He also didn't get his package

[03:48:34] Wojciech: the date of orders are almost the same

[03:51:32] Michael: Thank you for that information Wojciech. I know that you really wanted to solve this issue as soon as possible. As I've check on the letter. They said that the consignment has not been registered in the tracking system on the Polish side. However, there also information written on the e-mail that your order might under on customs control. That is the reason why I am asking you to contact them with regards to the parcel. It might there under inspection waiting for you to claim.

[03:52:38] Wojciech: There is no such thing as stuck item in customs in Poland Post

[03:52:56] Wojciech: every time there is letter information send to customer

[03:53:55] Wojciech: and there will be event in the tracking saying that there is custom inspection in progress and they are waiting for reciept

[03:55:30] Wojciech: did You checked what is show in the Polish Post tracking?

[03:55:54] Wojciech: is it the same what shows logicons tracking?

The transcript will be sent to "wojtass@redakcja.andegrand.pl".

[04:00:48] Michael: Ok thank you for the clarification on the system of your customs Wojciech. Yes, I have checked the polish tracking and there is no information on it. This is what I am going to do. I will request an investigation about this matter. Our warehouse will communicate with the shipping company about your order so they can able to trace the order. You will receive an email regarding the progress of investigation.

[04:01:41] Wojciech: I'm waiting. 1 week until now.

[04:01:46] Wojciech: no more.

[04:01:51] Wojciech: thanks for conversation

Nie za bardzo kumam angielski ,ale w sumie konwersacja zakończyła się na tym , że będą doszukiwać się tej paczki na poczcie polskiej ? Na moją przesyłkę jest złożona skarga do poczty polskiej i zatwierdzali mnie w przekonaniu że już się tym zajmują i podchodzą do tego profesjonalnie, a HK nic się nie odzywa - pewnie mają nawał maili z reklamacjami. Mój pierwszy zakup z HK i od razu wtopa..

EDIT : najciekawsze jest to, że dzisiaj pojawił się kolejny wpis : " 6.03.2014 20:01 - Left Postal Office "

Te wpisy w tych trackingach są losowo. Raz są a raz ich nie ma :) Naprawdę dopóki nie masz go w trackingu PP to nie masz co sobie gitary zawracać.

Rozmowa zakończyła się na tym, że wystąpią do operatora poczty na której nadali moją przesyłkę o zlokalizowanie jej. Mnie to guzik obchodzi akurat hehe.

Gość Jerzy Markiton

Uważajcie ! Po 45 dniach od daty przelewu Pay Pal się wypina ! A chłopcy z HK przez te 45 dni są tacy mili, wyrozumiali, przepraszający nawet za to, że oddychają..!

Od 46 dnia - cisza !

- Jurek

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.